I’ve released Beta 0.2 of Primby Village on Skyrim Nexus. It won’t appear on the Steam Workshop, and I’ve removed Primby from there altogether. Download from Skyrim Nexus here. I did not remove it from Steam Workshop because I dislike the SW, but because I want to concentrate the downloads to one location at this time and the Nexus is still the biggest ES-site. The final release of Primby will be back on SW.
Skyrim Nexus is giving me a hard time though. It was near to impossible to get the file over there today, and now I can’t get in at all to update the screenshots and ReadMe and whatever. Sigh. I wish there was a better and more reliable alternative, but at least they’re not shoving washing powder commercials down my throat these days as they used to.
Version History for Beta 0.2 of Primby village:
– Expanded the Fort. Outside and inside.
– Created five more NPC’s in the village.
– More features added to the Player House.
– Retextured and created the Griffin Banner.
– Reuniformed all the guards.
– Cleared some grass here and there.
– Made ownership on the smith’s chest.