I’ve released Beta 0.3 of Primby Village on Skyrim Nexus. This time, the upload was smooth. I should keep to uploading my files there during the weeks, since traffic on the Nexus is obviously murder during the weekends. Download Beta 0.3 from the Nexus here. Enjoy, and as always, do report any errors with the mod.
Changelog Version 0.3:
– Added Sugardaddy’s Bakery (do read his book on the table by the bed!).
– Created a Governor’s Quarters in the other Fort Tower.
– Created an interior Griffin Banner.
– Many new NPC’s have been added. The Governor and Sugardaddy, among others.
– Added more guards; Primby Sharpshooters, manning the fort walls.
– The merchant doors now lock at night.
– If you commit a crime and are caught, the guards will now send you to prison in Windhelm.
– The guards will now talk about arrows in knees and lolligaggin’, like they should.
– Locked the Smith’s chest.
– Updated the “History of Primby” book.
– Fixed several other small glitches, did corrections and tweaks.