I’ve released Beta Version 0.4. The whole of Primby Cliff is now settled, with the Farm at the end of it being the last building I’ll add to the village. Download on Skyrim Nexus. Phew. What an update frequency I’m having, eh?
– Created a farm at the end of the village. Interior and Exterior as well as NPC’s.
– Created a Shrine to Dibella.
– Beautified the back of the village, with a view towards the marshlands in the north.
– Created Dragon markers where Dragons land when attacking Primby.
– Sanadara and the Jailor now speak again.
– Helda now sings and plays properly at the tavern at night.
– There is now an Enchanter in the Alchemist’s Shop too.
– Fixed issue with bounties for Windhelm and Eastmarch.
– Fixed several NavMesh issues throughout the village.
– Did numerous minor corrections; moving rocks, levelling ground and such.